Photo by Alexis Damen Photography
Happy Friday! I hope you all have had a good week. We had lots of rain in New York City this week but I am thrilled that the weekend forecast is sunshine and warmer temperatures! Tonight we’re having our next-door neighbors over for a casual dinner and then tomorrow I have a few dates with girlfriends including a workout at Uplift and brunch at Little Owl as Bo is going to be traveling during the day. The rest of the weekend is going to include a prenatal massage, writing thank you notes, cooking and working on the nursery.
Now, let’s dive into this week’s edition of Friday Favorites, including recipes, articles, posts and other things that caught my eye this week.
- Bo and I love cooking together on Sunday and always make at least a meal or two in advance for the week. This round-up of 20 Healthy dinners you can make on Sunday, or any day of the week for that matter, was immediately added to my recipe Pinterest board!
- If you’re expecting or have children, did you know that you can stack the coupons at BuyBuyBaby! We were able to save more than $50 this morning by using multiple coupons!
- After seeing these adorable Sperry Seaside Perforated Slides on Tina’s blog, I decided that they’d make the perfect third trimester shoes since it’s getting difficult to tie and untie my shoes. Comfortable slip-on shoes that are also stylish will be a great Spring accesorry as the weather continues to get warmer! Now, should I order the gray, pink or the gold?
- As a blogger who also loves my full-time job and career, I appreciated Meghan’s thoughtful tips for the part-time blogger.
- I’m excited to see Glenn Close in Sunset Boulevard next week with one of my girlfriends. Have you all used the site TodayTix yet? It’s a great way to snag tickets for less than normal AND they hand-deliver the tickets to you! The website isn’t for NYC shows only as they feature tickets for shows in San Francisco, London, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC!
- I love giving and receiving fresh flowers as I feel they are a great way to brighten up any room in a home. Over the past few weeks we’ve recieved three separate bouquets from Bouqs and each time we’ve been more and more impressed! In fact, I’ve fallen so in love with this company that I’ve sent the same bouquet to three different people over the past month. Due to their freshness and high quality, we found that the bouquets we received each lasted AT LEAST a week if not longer. Never tried Bouqs? Use the code NEWB25 to save 25% off your first order!
- We whipped up this healthy Mediterranean Quinoa Salad as a side dish Tuesday night and have been enjoying leftovers all week. The flavors only get better with time and I love that you can choose to add protein to make it a main dish or stick with the feta and vegetables when serving it as a side dish.
- If I wasn’t pregnant, I would have bought these adorable pieces for Spring and Summer as I’m loving the colors and details.
- Ruffle Sleeve Top
- Bell Sleeve Top
- Bodycon, flattering dress in rose or grey
- This off-the-shoulder chambray dress even comes in long! I may have to order it since the cut looks forgiving and perfect for Summer!
- This one-shoulder eyelet top screams Summer!
- This eyelet skirt is perfect for weekend and work!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!